Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun things I didn't have my camera for...

We had a wonderful day celebrating the fourth of July with our family. We went to Gunnison and enjoyed some fun fireworks the night of the third and then got up early for the Fourth of July. Carter was lucky to have both of his grandparents there. We watched the parade in the HOT sun. Carter loved the fact that people were throwing candy at him. He couldn't gather it fast enough. His cousin Collin was really cute when picking up candy he would only pick up things that he thought would taste good. We then went to the park to enjoy some games and good food. I love going to small town Fourth of July Celebrations they are the best. We came home that night to enjoy the Nephi fireworks. We wrapped up in a blanket out on the balcony with some snacks ready for the fireworks but instead watched a lighting storm and enjoyed the cool summer rain. It was even more fun than the firework.

Sunny afternoon at Lagoon
Brett and I took Carter to Grandma's and went on a date to Lagoon. We meet Brett's family there. It was so fun to enjoy Lagoonabeach the rides and getting together with family. We had so much fun ridding all the rides. I can't say all the rides. Brett buddied up with Kipp for the Samari and a few other crazy ones I probably couldn't make it through without loosing my lunch. It was a fun time.

Fourwheeler ride up Springville Canyon. It was a perfect day for a fourwheeler ride up the mountain and it was such beautiful ride. We went together with Brent & Candi, Amber & Dallin, Brittany, Clark and his kids and mom and dad. We went to the top of the mountain where you could see for miles. It was a fun ride that even had a water fight at the summit. We then drove to Strawberry. It was a long ride and a fun chance to hug my husband for a good long while. Thanks Brent and Candy for a fun ride.

I'll see if I can round up some pictures from all the fun times. I need to get better at taking my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment